Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm (excluding public holidays)
Weber Family Q
The Family Q has proved to be an absolute winner in New Zealand backyards. Because of the speed of its cooking, it's easily able to cater for big parties, yet it's extremely economical. When it comes to roasting, Weber believe this is the pick of the Qs. Weber know people love them because we are continually surprised by just how many Family Q owners go on to purchase a baby Q for their car, caravan or beach house.
- Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
- Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
- 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
- Glass reinforced nylon frame
- Patio Cart with tool holders
- Removable drip tray
- Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
- Height (with lid open): 141 cm
- Height (with lid closed): 109 cm
- Width (with side tables in): 93 cm
- Width (with side tables out): 140 cm
- Depth (with lid open): 74 cm
- Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
- Cooking height: approx. 18 cm
- Total weight: approx. 34 kg
- Gas Type: Available LP or Natural Gas - please select
Please select the correct colour and type of gas as we cannot accept exchanges
Please ensure you delivery details are correct before completing your purchase.
Your purchase will be couriered to the address confirmed by you and should arrive within 5 working days. For rural delivery please allow an additional 2-3 working days. If you are not at home when the courier calls, a card will be left in your mailbox. You may need to call the courier to make alternative arrangements for the item to be delivered.
Items cannot be couriered to a PO Box address and some items are not available for delivery to remote locations (including Chatham Islands, d'Urville Island, Stewart Island, Great Barrier Island, Kawau Island, Matakana Island and Waiheke Island). A customer services representative will contact you if your item is not available for delivery to your address.
See here for further terms and conditions which apply to all Flybuys Store purchases.