Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm (excluding public holidays)
Garmin Lily Classic Edition
You haven’t seen a smartwatch this small that can do this much. With a flick of your wrist, the stylish patterned lens reveals a bright touchscreen display, and when you’re done, the display disappears. Classic enough to make a statement. Modern enough to keep you connected.
- Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest. The watch constantly samples your heart rate and can be set to alert you if it stays too high or too low.
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed. See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Log your daily fluid intake right on your watch. You can even set up hydration reminders, create goals and view your history and progress in the Garmin Connect app.
- Sync with Garmin Connect
- Fitness Tracking & Sports Apps
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate
- Stress Tracking
- Women’s Health Tracking
- Hydration Tracking
- Respiration Tracking
- Connected GPS
- Pulse OX Sensor
- Small, Stylish, Smart & Made for daily wear
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring
COVID-19 update: Please note this product is classed as essential and will be couriered to a delivery address in a region at COVID-19 Alert Level 4 (or below). Delivery timeframes may differ due to alert level restrictions and access to the courier network.
We recommend you follow current government guidance on cleaning surfaces when you receive your product.
Your purchase will be couriered to the address confirmed by you and should arrive within 7 working days. However, due to the COVID-19 alert level restrictions, there may be delays with delivery. For rural delivery please allow an additional 2-3 working days. If you are not at home when the courier calls, a card will be left in your mailbox. You may need to call the courier to make alternative arrangements for the item to be delivered.
Items cannot be couriered to a PO Box address and some items are not available for delivery to remote locations (including Chatham Islands, d'Urville Island, Stewart Island, Great Barrier Island, Kawau Island, Matakana Island and Waiheke Island). A customer services representative will contact you if your item is not available for delivery to your address.
See here for further terms and conditions which apply to all Flybuys Store purchases.