Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm (excluding public holidays)
Classic Trucking Volume 3
A coffee table style magazine published every 2 years. Over 130 pages of articles, photos and information on New Zealand's classic trucks and features articles on a wide variety of truck brands. This issue features heavily on the fantastic Transport World Tuck museum with over 20 pages dedicated to some of the museum's more outstanding display Trucks .
The book illustrates the passion of the people who dedicate time money and energy to restoring theses workhorses of NZ Roads. This issue includes the following articles:
- Bill Richardson's Transport World
- Evel Knievel's Restored Mack
- Alex Groos restored Mack
- Sheldrake's W Series Kenworth
- GMC Top Kick
- Vic Draper's Leyland Octopus
- Project 315 TNT Alltrans Mitsi
- And many more pages of beautifully written articles and photos.
- A must for any motor enthusiast.
Please ensure you delivery details are correct before completing your purchase.
Your subscription will start when the next issue of the magazine is published and will be sent by mail to the address confirmed by you.
See here for further terms and conditions which apply to all Flybuys Store purchases.